Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Memories keeper's daughter

the first impression when talking bout this book, it tells me nothing. seriously, i didn't get anything. but when my frens told that it's bout Down Syndrome, i said, ok..monologue i mean.

act, i'm not read this book,yet coz to be honestly i'm not really good in english, that's y i didn't read english books. not a single piece.the last times i read an english book was the Junior High, bout twins Elizabeth n Jessica. that was the only english book that i read from first to last page. others?? hmm..nop. it has been really2 ages since i read that book till i dun even rememmbe the title..ahaha! pity me..

so, back to story. last nite we (me n housemate) watched that movie. book that has been movied. haa, what a movie! it gives me tears!! really! not jus once, not jus in climaks, but from the my first sight on it!

i think no need for me to tell this story coz it's really famous, n i'm de only person on earth that didn't know it existed, till las nite..ahaha..pity me again.

when i watched this movie, it touch my heart, my feeling. looking at Phoebie, the Down Syndrome's that always happy in life n have a very happy fmily, i feel really..hahh, i dunno how 2 xpress it,mbe i should learn more english words to xpress it..huhu..

of coz, being a Down Syndrome, she has lower IQ compare to us, but she never think that as a barrier to make her feel sad in life. really, this movie has changed my view towards them. yup, n my view to treat them if one day insyaAllah,i'll b a doc, n one of my patients is a Down Syndrome.

they are human, they do not harm. they deserve to live happily, like us. they deserve to have a family, like us. don't treat them as an alien. in fact,we should feel shame coz they act have talent that we didn't have.

should be, we as a slave of Allah S.W.T, being grateful for what we hav. put ourselves in their shoes. what we gonna do if we're them? changed we view, changed our thought. treat others well..insyaAllah..

salam..

No comments:

Post a Comment