Thursday, March 25, 2010

me now

huuhh..
ok..
now, it's a refreshing me..

i'm 19 now..
craving for success in anything i do..
ahaa..
n now guess what???
i'm playing tennis!!
huhu..seriously, i never think to step up on tennis court nor handing the racket b4,
but now, i'm servis a tennis ball!
ahaaa..

ok, i'm lying..
act, i'm play coz i hav to join tournament ok??
i mean it..
I HAV TO.. :(
coz there's no others to take part, so, it seems like me being a 'bidan terjun' ok??
so, with only bout 2 more weeks to go b4 the tournament, whenever i free, i when to the court, learning, playing, n release all the stress that i hav..
n of coz, at same time, my 10 genih will be melayang just like that just to rent a court..ahaa..
but, never mind, i said to myself, 'tok sehat, xsaket time tue nnt..hehehh'
haa,pe2 je yg da mengarut ni..

p/s : i need someone to talk to

No comments:

Post a Comment