Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Do there any second chance??

Do there any second chance?? dat things keep asking me mny times.. all dat after i ym with someone..
i know it was wrong to ask why Allah should take him from me?? from us?? then, i find de answer.." evryting dat we hav, will come back to Allah"..
feel lke yesterday i hav dat abg.. de only person dat i anggap as a bro.. i was jus bru nk trime him as my abg but all of sudden he jus tell me dat he hav cancer! de brain cancer! i mean, wat cure dat we hav today for cancer?? cemo?? operation?? all dat won't make sure he insyaAllah to live! i know dat in the end he wil....Ya Allah! i don wanna talk bout dat..
he is special 2 me..he is like my abg.. i know dat thap cancer dye 2 bkn thap 1..even dye xbgtau, i know dat it is agk critical..n dye bgtau xtau same de dpt jmpe ke x if i come back to m'sia taon dpan..was dat mean somting??

Ya Allah..i jus hope dat i hav chance to see him no matter where n when..Allah, bantulah dye..bantulah dye tok idop dan jalani hidupnya dng tenang selagi boleh..insyaAllah, dgn bantuanMu, selamatkan dye drpd penyakitnya..AMIN...

No comments:

Post a Comment